All-on-4TM – Rehabilitation for Totally Edentulous
Why All-on-4TM ?
Rehabilitation for Totally Edentulous
For most people, dental implants are the best solution to replace missing teeth. However, patients who lack sufficient bone volume may have been discouraged to perform implants or told they need to undergo time-consuming, painful and costly bone grafting procedure prior to placing dental implants.
With All-on-4TM technique, anyone can have beautiful new teeth in a single visit, even if you have been told you are not a candidate for dental implants or are lacking enough bone for implants.
What is All-on-4TM ?
Rehabilitation for Totally Edentulous All-on-4TM is a revolutionary approach developed over a decade ago by Paulo Malo and MALO CLINIC team, which allows the rehabilitation of totally edentulous patients with the placement of only 4 titanium implants in each jaw, through a quick and minimally invasive procedure. The Implants act as a foundation for MALO CLINIC Bridge, which allows the placement of a fixed set of teeth, in all similar to natural teeth. This technique stabilizes bone levels, keeping the jaws healthy. By tilting 45° the two posterior implants, the All-on-4TM allows even those patients with virtually no bone to have fixed teeth without need of bone transplant. The result is a fixed (non-removable) natural looking dentition, indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- Success rates higher than traditional implant techniques– 98%;
- Virtually eliminates the need for bone grafting, which is an invasive, costly, and uncomfortable for patients;
- Procedure is well tolerated and of a short duration – typically takes about 1 to 2 hours for complete oral rehabilitation;
- Can usually be performed in patients with diabetes, osteoporosis or other health conditions that are often contraindications for bone grafting;
- All done in a single day – not only the surgery, but also the placement of fixed (non-removable) teeth with immediate function. Traditional techniques often involve multiple surgeries and can take over a year to complete;
- Natural-looking teeth that feel and work like your natural dentition;
- Highly hygienic – easy to maintain and clean;
- Cost-savings – typically about half the cost of alternative techniques (bone grafting and the placement of more than 4 implants).